jeudi 6 août 2015

(This dream in which) Everything will still be ahead


It seems to make me return to the place, poignantly dear to my heart, where my grandfathers house used to be in which I was born 40 years ago right on the dinner table. Each time I try to enter it, something prevents me from doing that. I see this dream again and again. And when I see those walls made of logs and the dark entrence, even in my dream I become aware that I'm only dreaming it. And the overwhelming joy is clouded by anticipation of awakening. At times something happens and I stop dreaming of the house and the pine trees of my childhood around it. Then I get depressed. And I can't wait to see this dream in which I'll be a child again and feel happy again because everything will still be ahead, everything will be possible...

Andrei Tarkovski - Le Miroir (Zerkalo, 1974)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire